Wednesday 17 April 2013

garden tools

On Friday it was suddenly spring in Heidelberg. There was a big rain shower and when I walked out of my office at 3 in the afternoon everything was shiny, green, full of flowers and warm. I've never seen spring arrive so suddenly. Since then it has been warm and sunny and on Sunday we spent all afternoon on the balcony. With bare feet!


Last week's contest on spoonflower had the theme garden tools. When we stay at my parents-in-law's house, we sleep in the garden room full of books about gardening, which is where I got the inspiration for these garden tools. 


I tried a few different designs with different colours. Which do you like better?


2 comments:

Anna Schafer said...

Excellent website you have here, so much cool information!.. Backyard Sumo

Timothy E. Jay said...

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. wildoaktrees.com/tree-services-knoxville-tn